World War Z Game Page Details:
You are currently in World War Z Game Free Download Page. This page contains World War Z Game Free Download Link, World War Z Game system requirements, World War Z Game Full Game Download Torrent, World War Z Game Pc Download, World War Z Game Crack, how to install the game explained step by step and World War Z Game Gameplay. You can Direct Download or World War Z Game Torrent Download, both link are available. Enjoy World War Z Game Free Download For Pc.
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7 – 10 (64bit)
Processor: Core i5-750 / Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X4-810
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD R7 240 GB / Nvidia GT 730 2GB
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to install:
1. Extract The File Or Burn The ISO 2. Install The Game 3. Copy The Crack To Installation Folder. 4. Play & Enjoy the Game.
World War Z Game Review :
The game is alright, when it works. Some features and weapons in the game are redundant, and some bugs are game breaking. The game is also short, planned for replayability. But when it works, it’s really good.
Now, let’s go over detailed pros and cons now, shall we?
– A good L4D2 copy. If you like that game, you might enjoy this one as well, as it is pretty much a simplified version of it.
– The 3rd person, shoulder camera works very well in this game, as it would in many zombie games, since it gives a better range of view for the character.
– When the game works, it’s great! The flow is awesome in one word.
– Hitboxes are very broken. Once a zombie starts swinging, there’s no running away, you’re getting hit. If you get charged by a Bull (see *Charger*), unless you’re a sizable distance away, he’s gonna clip you into his grasp. Same with Lurkers (see *Hunter*).
– The Screamers (pretty much spawners) are sometimes placed in ridiculous. But to kill them, you have to fight through a horde of zombies. But the horde doesn’t stop spawning because of the Screamer. And you have to reload your weapons. See where this is going?
– Speaking of Screamers, sometimes, for whatever reason, if you decide to be stealthy, sometimes the Screamers spawn in ALREADY SCREAMING, meaning your stealth is just out the window.
– Some weapons don’t have weapon trees.
– Coming back to the weapon trees, some “top tier” upgrades don’t do anything. As a matter of fact, that’s a lie, they do do something. They remove your silencer from the previous upgrades. But having the silencer on doesn’t change anything, except allow you to play silently, which is a plus. So what’s the point of removing it then, you may ask? Great question, I’d like to know that too.
– Just like weapons, you have different classes, which you may also upgrade, using the same currency you used to upgrade your weapons. Sounds cool, right? Well, not really.
– The game is pretty short, with only 4 episodes and 3 chapters in each episode. That’s 12 maps total, that you get to play on. I hope the dev team expands the amount of playable maps (hopefully for free), as L4D2 expanded during its lifespan (again, for free).
– Being a lobby leader does nothing except increase your ping. You can’t kick players that just linger, you can’t make somebody else a leader, you can’t force start the game. You are a leader of nothing, a puppet that does nothing but wears a golden crown of nothingness.
– There’s bugs in the game that sometimes make it impossible to progress forward, so you just have to die and restart (looking at you, Greengold…)
– There’s also bugs that sometimes randomly down or kill you, by either spawning a bunch of zombies out of nowhere right on top of you or placing a claymore on top of you, that blows up instantly.
– There is a multiplayer in the game, but I’m honestly yet to see anyone on there. It maybe a problem with me in particular, so I’m not gonna write it off as a useless feature, but I have my doubts.
Overall, if at least some of the cons get fixed (and it’s very easy to fix some of them), you’d have a very good game. As of right now, I’d only suggest playing through all the campaigns once, and then be done with the game, as there’s nothing more it can offer
If you like the game then Please buy it to support the developers Epic Store.