You are currently in Lost Ember Free Download Page. This page contains Lost Ember Free Download Link, Lost Ember system requirements, Lost Ember Full Game Download, Lost Ember Pc Download, Lost Ember Crack, how to install the game explained step by step and Lost Ember Gameplay. You can Direct Download or Torrent Download, both link are available. Enjoy Lost Ember Free Download For Pc.
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 55 GB available space
How to install: (V1.0.18)
1. Extract The File Or Burn The ISO 2. Install The Game 3. Copy The Crack To Installation Folder. 4. Play & Enjoy the Game.
Game Review :
I’d followed this game for many years before it’s release (any unique game with playable creatures always interests me).
This year I found myself continually checking up on it (especially in the week leading up to it’s confirmed release), just to see artwork, or listen to some music.
I completed a full play-through on Lost Ember’s day of release in about 7.5 hours, I explored the world quite a bit, however I did not find all collectables.
Here’s what I can say about my experience playing through Lost Ember;
– The music is beautiful, I feel like there should be more music played throughout the game though.
– The art style is unique and mysterious (some models can look and feel a bit “stiff” sometimes).
– The story is engaging, but I feel like I’ve known the story before from elsewhere?
– Has a similar vibe to other indie titles focusing on rich story-telling, think Journey, ABZU and Bound.
– I enjoyed the ending to this story, and I was able to develop theories of my own after my experience.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, and I recommend it, especially for the music and creative style. I know these games are not to every single person’s tastes, however.
I’ll be following Mooneye Studios for the foreseeable future, and looking forward to many more games they develop, if they continue to do so.
I know a lot of other people have felt this game to be “charming” and/or “endearing”. I found it to be rather grim – a story about death, and forgiveness, and human nature
If you like the game then Please buy it to support the developers Steam Link.