You are currently in Jurassic World Evolution Free Download Page. This page contains Jurassic World Evolution Free Download Link, Jurassic World Evolution system requirements, Jurassic World Evolution Full Game Download, Jurassic World Evolution Pc Download, Jurassic World Evolution review, Jurassic World Evolution Crack Download, how to install the game explained step by step and Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay. You can Direct Download or Torrent Download, both link are available. Enjoy Jurassic World Evolution Free Download For Pc.
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
How to install:
1. Extract the file 2. Burn or mount the.iso 3. Run setup.exe and install 4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir 5. Play & Enjoy
1. This game is updated 2. This is version (v1.4.3).
Game Review :
The first thing I’ll say is that it feels different. Definitely not just a redone version of JPOG. While it could definitely use a little work(such as in dinosaur behavior and guests), there are a TON of things that make this game a good, and solid experience so far.
1. The little things. Things like the playing of music unique to the region when you’re in the ranger jeep and the voice, inflection, and tone of the characters actually saying their lines instead of what they did in JPOG makes this game feel alive.
2. I already love my dinosaurs. I don’t know why, but the ability to customize your dinosaurs is VERY cool. Even better, I already feel attachment to my very first dinosaurs on the park.
3. The fact that it has a more realistic money system. Yes, it can be annoying initially when you realize how pricy buildings and dinos can be, but when you realize money flows in CONSTANTLY, and you can make tons of cash quickly if you play strategically.
1. A little bit slow at times. It can be a bit boring waiting for research, extraction or fossil hunting to finish, but then again, it was the same in JPOG.
2. You can’t really interact with guests directly, so that can be a bit annoying. Still, it actually can take the hassle off of worrying about that one bozo in JPOG or ZT2 that never could find the bathroom that was right in front of his face.
3. Lack of genuine interaction between dinosaurs. I do hope we see more socializing and herding
Other then those 3 things, I genuinely enjoyed the game. It was a welcome addition to dinosaur gaming, and while it may not be as groundbreaking as some other games like Prehistoric Kingdom seems to be, it still is a very fun game, and, perhaps best of all, its a new take on this whole genre. That alone gives it points in my book
If you like the game then Please buy it to support the developers Steam Link.