You are currently in Dark souls 2 Free Download Page. This page contains Dark souls 2 Free Download Link, Dark souls 2 system requirements , Dark souls 2 Full Game Download ,Dark souls 2 Pc Download, Dark souls 2 review, Dark souls 2 Crack Download, how to install the game explained step by step and Dark souls 2 Gameplay. You can Direct Download or Torrent Download, both link are available. Enjoy Dark souls 2 Free Download For Pc.
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
Processor: AMD® Phenom II™ X2 555 3.2Ghz or Intel® Pentium Core ™ 2 Duo E8500 3.17Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600GT, ATI Radeon™ HD 5870
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound devic
How to install: (Cracked By PROPHET)
- Unpack, burn or mount - Install the game - Copy the Crack from PROPHET dir - Play & Enjoy
- This file Contain Scholar Of The First Sin - The file is updated to v1.02.
Game Review :
while still my least favourite game of the franchise other games can still not break even with any souls game.
what bothers me with Dark Souls 2 break down to a few (key) elements that sadly contrast with the good things in the game:
Pros of this Game:
+ the interconnected level(!)-design is as great as it should be (world design see below)
+ a ton of customization and items etc
+ slightly upped graphics (compared to the initial, unmounted version of DS1)
+ sound is high quality just as expected
Cons of this Game:
– the world design makes no sense – you can tell that they cared too little or ran out of time
– the controls are far worse than in the first game; it feels like you can only move in 8 directions
– disappointing lighting system (and mechanics) – they obviously had no time or resources left
– most enemies and more so the bosses are rather uninspired
– the marketing wanting to push it as “this is cool because it is hard” shows in the game design. no other souls-borne game feels as lame as uncreative and unfair. the sophisticated enemy and world building that the others show (because hideaway miyazaki took care and put love into it) is missing. it has all the components that a souls game needs but someone that does not entirely understands how they work cobbled the game together.
If you like the game then Please buy it to support the developers Steam Link.