You are in Assassin’s Creed Rogue Free Download Page . This page contains Assassin’s Creed Rogue Free Download Link , Assassin’s Creed Rogue system requirements , Assassin’s Creed Rogue Download , Assassin’s Creed Rogue Trainer, Assassin’s Creed Rogue Crack, how to install the game guide and Assassin’s Creed Rogue Gameplay. You can Direct Download or Torrent Download, both link are available. Enjoy Assassin’s Creed Rogue Free Download For Pc.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Pc Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
How to install: (Codex)
Assassin's Creed Rogue- Codex 1. Extract the file 2. Burn or mount the .iso 3. Run setup.exe and install 4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir 5. Play & enjoy
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Review:
Like the title says, you join the adventure of Shay Cormac, one of the Assassin’s that turns on them, siding with the Templar’s, and if you are aware of the Assassins/Templar’s War, this is a big deal.
– Shows you the other side, the Templar side while still having that lifeline to the Assassin’s.
– A story-line that tells you a different side of the same coin, well written and well executed in this game.
– Brings back the open world and naval warfare that made this Franchise great.
– Serves as a stepping stone to Assassins creed 3 and a connection to Assassins Creed Unity.
– Beautiful graphics like always, and yet some improvements.
– Big variety of activities, environments and mission types.
– Some graphical glitches but nothing that’s game breaking.
– Uplay connection that sometimes interferes with the game, but it’s a rare occasion.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue, let’s you experience the other side, the side you’ve fought so many times, introducing new mechanics blended with old ones. Its a good game, but can at sometimes feel like an extension of Black Flag, but if you enjoyed that one, you’ll enjoy this one without a doubt. (Open sea and ships mechanism are same as Assassin’s Creed Black Flag )
If you like the game then please buy it to support the developers Steam Link.